Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things That Excite Me about Japan

"Welcome to Japan!"

I told you earlier that I'm making this things that excite me series. I start with Japan. Why Japan? Never been to the country, bu it's on top of my Asian countries to visit list.
My interest on Japan started when I was a little girl. I heard in the news that Lady Di and Prince Charles were visiting. I still remember one of the dress she wore, a white dress with red polkadots on it, really nice.
So here is my list of things that excite me much about Japan:
• The cherry blossom
Really a must see because Japan is always about cherry blossom ☺
• Sushi
Must eat original Japanese sushi with fresh ingredients and tasty soyu. Hmmm…
• Depapepe
I love their music so much, hope I can catch one of their showcases.
• The bullet train
300 km/hour ride, must be as exciting as riding a rollercoaster ☺ should try this fast and clean transportation mode.
• Street fashion
I don’t agree much on Harajuku style, but I certainly am open to some fashion ideas. Would like to have a nice pic in one of those yukatas though ☺
• Tokyo Disneyland
It’s never wrong to visit Mickey and his friends whenever you can.
• Nice city and nature view

•Girls in yukata •Yummy sushi •Torii Gate (Itshukushima Shinto Shrine, Miyajima Island) •Bullet Train in Shinkasen •Neon lights in Shinjuku (Yasukuni Dori & Kabukicho)

Sakura/cherry blossom. It looks like snow when the petals fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment