Thursday, November 3, 2011

La Vita e Bella

Halo again, I’ve just had a brilliant idea, actually it’s more like a challenge to myself. It is to write the “Things That Excite Me” series. Got the idea when I met “Bumblebee” on my way to the office, it was really exciting. It made me want to jump up and down (which was quite hard to do while you were driving) just to see a glimpse of its yellow colour. It cheered me up all the sudden. Yup, I've always been so interested in cars, but who doesn't?☺ And it excites me even more when the next day at the very same spot I ran into a red sparkling glittery (okay I'm exaggerating a bit) Mazda RX-8. La vita e bella!


The cute Bumblebee and the 2010 Chevy Camaro



Mazda RX-8 on the left and my car (Honda Jazz) on the right. Though I'm so drooling over these cool cars, I'm still very thankful of what I got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment